There are hundreds of millions of users on Instagram who, combined, like a grand total of over 1 billion pictures every day. Although there are many pictures getting more likes as the days go by, there are many people who have not built large audiences on Instagram. In order to get more likes for your Instagram pictures, it is essential for you to grow your audience, and here are five ways to make that happen:
- Post a new picture on Instagram more than once a day. People need to see you on Instagram often so they have a reason to continue following you and liking your pictures.
- Post pictures that people would want to like. Only post the types of pictures on Instagram that you would be happy and proud to post under your name. If the picture is blurry then forget about it.
- Share your Instagram pictures on your other social networks. Why not utilize the audiences you have already built? Promoting your pictures to your other audiences will allow you to build your presence on Instagram.
- Allow people to follow your Instagram account on your blog. Promoting your Instagram account on your blog will allow more people to see it. The ideal button would be a button that allows people to follow you on Instagram without leaving your blog.
- Use hashtags. Hashtags allow you to spread on Instagram because people who search for those hashtags on Instagram’s search engine will find your pictures.
Those are the five ways to get more Instagram followers. What are your thoughts on the list? Do you have a 6th method to getting more Instagram followers? Please share your thoughts and advice below.