Getting on webinars and podcasts allow you to show off your expertise in a certain area and interact with other audiences. However, few people know how to get on a webinar or podcast to share their expertise. These people want to interact with more audiences, but they don’t know how to reach those other audiences. I remember when I always dreamed of getting on webinars and podcasts because at the time, it was something close to impossible. Now I have been on multiple webinars and podcasts. In order to get on more webinars and podcasts, follow these five steps.
- Build your credibility. The more credibility you have, the more reasons someone has to interview you on their webinar or podcast. Building your credibility will help you out in additional ways as well.
- Post valuable content. People will only invite you on their webinar or podcast if they know you are going to provide their audience with value. By posting valuable content on your blog, your YouTube videos, and anywhere else you are, these people will be more likely to include you in their next webinar or podcast episode.
- Grow your own audience. The people who have their own webinars and podcasts are looking for more exposure just as much as you are. There is always an incentive for a webinar or podcast owner to interview someone who has a big audience that can promote the webinar or podcast.
- Be on YouTube. Posting valuable content on a blog and being on YouTube are two different things. In order to conduct a webinar or a podcast, the guest needs to do most of the talking. The person in charge in most cases will just give you a quick intro, ask you questions, and say a quick comment each time you answer a question. Being active on YouTube shows a webinar or podcast owner that you can talk about your niche for a long period of time.
- Webinar and podcast shows begets more opportunities. As you get on more webinar and podcast shows, more people will come to you asking if you can be on their next show. After showing off that you can do fine on a webinar or podcast, the fear that some owners may have will be gone. They know that you can do a good job which means they would be happy to have you on their next show.
Those are the five steps to get on more webinars and podcasts. By getting on webinars and podcasts, you will be able to grow your audience and interact with people who you would have never been able to interact with before. What are your thoughts on the list? Do you have any additional tips on getting invited to go on more webinar and podcast shows? Please share your thoughts and advice below.