Everyone wants to know how to do it and how to sell one. Promoting the eBook is a start, but creating the eBook is a lot harder. To make an eBook, you have to have a good topic about your expertise. However, there are other ways to make an eBook. I will be looking at all of my blog posts in the next couple of days and find an idea that I believe is a great idea for an eBook. My tip is to start creating blog posts or even some paragraphs in Microsoft Word or Pages for Apple devices about lessons and see how you can apply them to an eBook. When you can turn a paragraph into an eBook, you know you are heading in the right direction in terms of creating many eBooks and selling them as well.
If you had a billion dollars, what would you do first. Many people would retire from their jobs and spend the money without spending it all. A billion dollars is a lot of money that could support a livelihood of wealth without putting in any other work. What I like about the people who are now billionaires such as Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook, is that they don’t stop. If they make a billion dollars, it is very easy to close the doors on your business and retire early. What I like about billionaires is that even though they have the money to retire, they don’t retire, and they still support their customers. That is the main value that we all must have as individuals. We must be willing to help out and continue our services even if we have billions of dollars.
While I do get emails about new posts from my own blog, there are other blogs that I am subscribed to. The blogs I am subscribed to are quite phenomenal, but there is 1 sentence from a blog post by Seth Godin that I would like to talk about.
“The world is so noisy that I can’t hear you.”–Seth Godin
We all have our goals, we all have our priorities, the busy schedules, work, hobbies, people in our lives, and so on. Our worlds are filled with our noise and activity that we can barely hear the others around us. A show that I like to watch is Undercover Boss which gives a CEO the view of an employee in which they do from millionaire (oh yes, billionaires do this too) to a person looking for a job at their own company. They get to see how their employees really act and get to address those employee’s needs. When a CEO has a multi million dollar company, tending to thousands of employees can often be hard. Finding that one employee who has a complaint can be quite hard.
Try to make yourself found in the noise in anyway possible, but remember to find others who need you as well.
I’ll try my best. That’s what we all hear at some point in our lives from someone who needs to prove themselves or just do a good job. Best can be defined as your maximum capability. What most dictionaries won’t say about best is that best is a limitation that says, “I can only do so much and here it is. Be happy with it.” I encourage everyone to try BETTER than their BEST to get the job done. This attitude has helped me a lot on my track team in which I finished a 200 meter race in under 30 seconds for the first time this season. I started the season at 32.5 seconds for the same distance and hoped to be close to 30 seconds or slightly under at around 29.8 by the end of the season. Those numbers were what I thought my best was, but I surpassed 30 seconds and even 29.8 seconds for a 200 meter race. I did better than my best, and that has allowed me to make my goals higher so that I truly do better than my best.
Anyone can become the next leader with dedication and knowledge of what is important. The truth is that no matter how large your crowd of followers is whenever you have 1 follower or a couple of hundred thousand followers, people still need you. If I didn’t realize that there were people who needed me to answer the questions, I may not be in the position that I am currently in–a teenager entrepreneur with over 100 Squidoo lenses, a couple of blogs (like this one), and over 1,000 followers on Twitter. Age does not make a difference between reaching success and waiting to reach success. We need you to answer the questions that we can’t.
- Retweet other people’s message that relate to what you talk about. People like that.
- Engage in conversation with your followers. Then new followers will become a part of the conversation.
- Tweet worthy content with a good title so that you get clicks.
- Make sure you help your followers. This one is crucial since not everyone knows as much as you.
- Tell people your expertise in your bio so that they want to follow you.
- Make your tweets shorter. You only have 140 characters, but you don’t have to use all of them.
- Schedule your tweets. No one likes a tweeter who sends 10 tweets in 5 minutes and then doesn’t send any others for the rest of the day.
- Comment on blog posts or anywhere else because you can include a link to your Twitter account afterward.
- See how the experts succeed on Twitter. What do they tweet and what are their expertise.
- Continue to tweet content that you know your followers will enjoy. If you don’t get any commentary or retweets from a tweet, chances are your followers didn’t like that tweet as much as a tweet that gets a lot of commentary and retweets.
Doing all of these steps will help you become successful on Twitter. This is not a one day wonder, but these steps help in the long run.