For a long time, I was against accepting guest posts on my blog. I wanted all of the content on my blog to be my content. My stance has now changed and I am allowing guest posts on my blog.
Other people learn when reading my blog, but I also want to learn new things when I read my blog. Guest posts make that possible. In addition to enhancing my knowledge, the guest posts will enhance my audience’s knowledge too.
Why Write For Me?
- Each guest post gets shared to my social media audience which consists of 350,000+ people throughout all of my social networks.
- Each guest post written in a given month gets featured in that month’s performance report. My performance reports are hot right now on my blog and attract a lot of visitors who engage throughout the post.
- I promote each guest post to a segment of my email list. No matter what segment I promote your guest post to, it will be seen by over 5,000 people via email. My entire list consists of over 28,000 subscribers.
- You’ll get a backlink for your blog in the author bio
- I redistribute blog posts across various platforms, so you’ll get additional exposure from the exposure you’ll gain on this blog
- Your guest post must be at least 1,500 words. The more words, the better, but don’t sacrifice value.
- Link to three of my blog posts.
- Include at least three pictures.
- You have the option to promote one of your blog posts, but not landing pages. You CAN promote your landing pages in your bio.
- All content must be original and not published anywhere else
After The Guest Post Is Published
- Share it with your social media audience
- Respond to comments
How To Submit A Pitch
Use the form below to submit your guest post outline. I am interested in these topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Content Creation
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Guest Post Pitch’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Three Sample Articles’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Guest Post Pitch’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
How To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Approved
- Make your post different from what can be normally found on the web.
- Read some of the recent content on this blog to get an idea of what works.
- Don’t submit a pitch related to something I just covered in one of my posts.
- Write an awesome outline.
- Cookies work too, but they have to be gluten free, soy free, dairy free, and corn free. I’m allergic to all of that stuff.