Derek Sivers has what he calls a Now page where he details what he’s doing. I believe it is an amazing concept, so I have decided to share what I’m doing right now.
- Crunching a ton of numbers to find great investing opportunities in the stock market and then talking about them on my YouTube channel.
- Writing daily articles on Medium about money and investing.
- Running and cross training for a few hours each day. I have the qualifying time for the NYC Marathon and will get the time for the Boston Marathon as soon as marathons in my area open up again. I have no idea how soon I can run in those races, but as soon as there’s an opening that my qualifying time matches up with, I’m registering. Someday I’d like to run in all of the Marathon Majors.
- Working on the next book.
- Simplifying my life
- Spending time with my family
This page was last updated on February 10th, 2021