On Pinterest, group boards allow pinners to team up in order to create a high quality board. I now seek to invite other users to pin on my group boards. These are the benefits you will receive from contributing on one of my group boards:
1. You’ll get access to thousands of new people. This will allow you to share your message to a large audience faster.
2. Since group boards have multiple people updating them, boards will get updated more often. The more often a board gets updated, the better its SEO will be. By being a member of one of my group boards, you can ensure being a part of a board with a high SEO that will only increase.
3. A board with a lot of pins looks better than a board with few pins. Since there are multiple people pinning on these boards, the number of pins will accumulate quicker than if you pinned on a board by yourself.
4. If you don’t want to pin on a group board one day, that board will still get more pins since there are a lot of people pinning on that individual board.
5. Pinterest group boards allow you to meet more people (followers and contributors).
[contact-form subject='[Marc%26#039;s Blog’][contact-field label=’First Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Pinterest URL’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Group Boards You Want To Join’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email (Only used for confirmation)’ type=’text’/][/contact-form]
These are the boards you can join:
Coolest Lego Creations
The Best Lego Sets
Social Media Infographics
Lessons From Entrepreneurs For Entrepreneurs
Improve Your Sleep
Let’s pin together,