Blake Heron is a self-made entrepreneur who grew his first multi-million dollar business, Bay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair, into a team of 25 and producing $300,000+ per month. He attributes part of his success to seeking out teachers of valuable skills around the world. Now, wanting to make a worldwide impact on accessibility to learning from great teachers, he is the visionary creator and founder of Skills Co.
Quote To Remember:
“I don’t reinvent the wheel ever.” What You’ll Learn:
- How to create training courses
- How to promote your training courses for more exposure
- How to become a successful online instructor
- A new opportunity for instructors
- Essential habits for success
Key Links From The Episode:
Want to see how we can work together? Schedule a free strategy call here.