- Retweet other people’s message that relate to what you talk about. People like that.
- Engage in conversation with your followers. Then new followers will become a part of the conversation.
- Tweet worthy content with a good title so that you get clicks.
- Make sure you help your followers. This one is crucial since not everyone knows as much as you.
- Tell people your expertise in your bio so that they want to follow you.
- Make your tweets shorter. You only have 140 characters, but you don’t have to use all of them.
- Schedule your tweets. No one likes a tweeter who sends 10 tweets in 5 minutes and then doesn’t send any others for the rest of the day.
- Comment on blog posts or anywhere else because you can include a link to your Twitter account afterward.
- See how the experts succeed on Twitter. What do they tweet and what are their expertise.
- Continue to tweet content that you know your followers will enjoy. If you don’t get any commentary or retweets from a tweet, chances are your followers didn’t like that tweet as much as a tweet that gets a lot of commentary and retweets.
Doing all of these steps will help you become successful on Twitter. This is not a one day wonder, but these steps help in the long run.
Leave a Reply