Facebook has over a billion users and is the most popular social network. Being the most popular social network also makes Facebook the noisiest social network in which getting noticed is difficult. However, there are certain ways to get noticed on Facebook and get a lot of people to like your page. Here are 10 ways to do that:
- Post consistently. People need to see you as an active user on Facebook in order to remember who you are and go back to your page often.
- Host weekly contests that require likes in order to participate. People will like your page to be a part of the giveaway, and soon some of that person’s friends will also want to be a part of the giveaway. You can giveaway your product (book, training course, etc) and get more likes at the same time!
- Build your following. The bigger your following is, the more likes you will get. Hosting successful contests is a great way to grow your following on Facebook.
- Post what your fans like. If your fans are into social media, posting interesting articles about social media will get more likes.
- Embed Facebook posts on your blog. More people will be able to see your post, and as a result more people will like your post.
- Post videos. There are some videos that are getting hundreds of thousands of likes on Facebook.
- Use humor whenever possible. If you give someone a good laugh, they are more likely to click the like button.
- Post random facts that are still relevant to your page. If your page is about social media, posting a daily social media statistic will get the job done.
- Post infographics. Infographics are very popular on the web, and most people read the entire infographic because it comes text with pictures.
- Post inspirational quotes. Those always get liked on Facebook and shared on any other social network as well.
Those are 10 ways to get more likes on Facebook. These methods will allow you to get more likes than ever before.
Jeremiah Baba Adamu says
Fantastic! A must read for everyone
Marc Guberti says
Thank you Jeremiah.
Webwide IT Solutions (@WebwideIT) says
Marc Guberti says
Awesome article. Thank you for taking the time to write such an informative article.