What if you had a business plan that would give you the optimal impact, and you would be able to accomplish that business plan quickly? There is a way to do that, and in this blog post, I am going to share with you 5 ways to spice up your business plan so you can do that.
- You need to identify your interests and commitments. The interests are the things that you’re okay with doing, but when the going gets tough, the interests get dropped. The commitments are the things that you stick with even when the going gets tough. By identifying the interests and commitments, you will be able to identify your priorities (the commitments).
- Take strategic breaks. During some of your breaks, you can read books, watch videos, and read blog posts about your niche. This will allow you to learn more about your niche which will have an impact on your knowledge and how you write about your niche.
- Give yourself bigger goals with deadlines. By giving yourself big goals with deadlines, you will establish when that goal needs to be finished. This will create the sense of urgency that will allow you to accomplish those goals.
- Identify what has worked and optimize it. If Twitter contributed to 50% of your blog’s traffic, optimize your Twitter account so it can have an even greater impact on your blog.
- Keep it small and simple. When I say keep a business plan small and simple, that means you should have 3-5 goals that you focus on. Those goals should be big goals that require a lot of work to accomplish. Don’t give yourself 10 goals that require a lot of work to accomplish. Give yourself 3-5 goals that will result in the greatest impact once they get accomplished.
If you enjoyed reading this blog post, here’s Part 1.