Every writer experiences writer’s block, and when it comes, writing blog posts can prove to be a challenge. Thinking about different things to write about also becomes more challenging. Here are 6 ways to think of more blog posts to write so when writer’s block comes, you can get out of it faster.
- Read books about your niche. You’ll be able to learn more about your niche and think of more things to write about at the same time!
- Watch videos about your niche. One sentence in the video can turn into your next blog post.
- Take a break from writing. We all need them, but don’t go overboard with the break either.
- Write the things you think of on sticky notes. This will ensure that when you come up with a good blog post, you will remember that idea.
- Look at your older blog posts. By looking at your older blog posts, you can identify some of the topics that you vaguely talked about or learned more about. Those can turn into your new blog posts.
- Create a series of blog posts. If you have a really good idea, write a Part 1, Part 2, and continue the series for as long as you like.