Many entrepreneurs strive to get more visibility and become experts of their respective niches. Getting the visibility will create an audience that pays attention to and respects that entrepreneur. What if there was a way to do both at the same time. Here’s when Yahoo and Wiki Answers come into play. Yahoo and Wiki Answers are two powerful sources of finding people with questions. In case you are not using Yahoo or Wiki Answers, here are 5 reasons why you need to get started:
- You can search for questions involving your niche. Instead of waiting for people to come to you with questions, you can see what the questions are. By seeing what the questions are, you will be able to answer them quicker.
- You will be able to connect with your target audience. If you do a good job at answering the question, the person who asked the question will decide to visit your blog. This can lead to someone buying your product or subscribing to your blog.
- You will be able to establish yourself as an expert of your niche. By answering people’s questions in your niche, people will notice your good answers. As more people notice your good answers, they too will go on your blog, subscribe to your blog, and eventually buy some of your products.
- Yahoo and Wiki Answers dominate Google. Answers to some people’s questions usually end up on Page 1 on Google’s search engine. This will allow you to get big increase in traffic for your blog.
- Yahoo and Wiki Answers will give your blog quality backlinks. Using Yahoo and Wiki Answers will easily give you access to two quality backlinks. These backlinks help out in your blog’s SEO, and as a result, more people will be able to find your blog by using the search engines.
Answering questions will allow more people to see you as an expert of your niche. Being able to answer questions on popular question sites such as Yahoo and Wiki Answers will give you a boost in Google’s search engines, and plenty of people will be able to see your answers.
Leave a Reply