There are a lot of ways to build your presence as a blogger, and one of those methods is commenting on other people’s blogs. While this is a slower approach towards building a powerful presence, consistently commenting on other people’s blogs will one day give you a surge of traffic. Of all of the reasons to comment on other people’s blogs, these 5 reasons are the ones that stand out the most.
- Your blog gets more backlinks. Leaving comments on other people’s blogs results in a backlink for your blog. Getting more backlinks will get your blog more traffic from search engines.
- You get to build connections with other commentors. The people who leave a comment after you are very likely to see your comment as well. This will result in you making numerous connections depending on how popular the blog is.
- You can connect with the blogger. Some bloggers respond to the comments of their visitors. This gives you the ability to build a strong connection with the blogger. Then, you can ask that blogger to be a guest for an interview (Google Hangouts or an email with questions). Interviews end up helping out both you and the blogger.
- Some blogs have widgets on the sidebar that show the top commentors. The blogs with these widgets will allow you to easily get another backlink to your blog. In addition, your name will appear on multiple places in the same blog. The more times your name shows up, the more likely someone is to visit your blog.
- People see you more often. As people see you more often, their trust for you will grow. This concept is a big reason why many companies have not given up on the TV advertising game. They need to be seen often in order to gain our trust.
Those are the 5 key benefits of commenting on other people’s blogs. Whether you want to give it a try on this blog or comment on other blogs, commenting on other blogs is a great way for you to build your own blog’s traffic.