Blogging has become big over the years. Ever since Carolyn’s Diary which was created in 1995, blogging has evolved dramatically. There are billions of blogs on the web, and that number will continue to grow. However, not everyone has a blog. In this blog post, I am going to tell you the 7 reasons why you should create your own blog…right…now.
- Blogging is growing. There are billions of blogs on the web and over 150,000 blogs are being created every day. Blogging is not a fad. Blogging is something made to stick.
- You can write about (almost) anything. Writing can be a lot of fun if you decide what you write about. With blogging, you get to make all of the decisions about what your content is all about.
- Blogs will give your brand a boost. A brand with a blog is more professional than a brand without a blog. Think of the last time you encountered a brand that did not have a blog, website, or social networks. It’s hard to think of the last time that happened.
- Some blogs provide a full-time income for bloggers. Some people make a full-time income from their blogs. Some people have even gone from rags to riches because of their blogs.
- Blogging is a comfortable lifestyle. Imagine being able to call of the shots. Imagine being able to schedule your own day instead of being forced to work from 9 to 5. Blogging gives you a ticket out of the unchangeable schedule. Blogging will give you the flexibility that you never thought was possible.
- You can create a list. That list of people can turn into subscribers, followers, and customers. The bigger your lists are, the better the possibilities are.
- Blogging gives you responsibility. Remember when the most important thing to do in elementary school was become responsible? Blogging gives you the power of responsibility. Your success as a blogger is dependent on the amount of work you put in. While many jobs have set wages (with the occasional raise for certain individuals), the amount of money a blogger can make can go up dramatically as the months and years go by.
Those are the 7 reasons why you should create your own blog. What are your thoughts about these reasons? Do you have any additional reasons to create a blog? Share your thoughts below.