Wouldn’t it be a lot easier if there was a rulebook to becoming a millionaire? Following those rules would guarantee that you make millions of dollars. Although these are not rules, they are traits, and all internet millionaires have them.
- Have membership sites. Membership sites result in monthly, consistent revenues, not the ones where you have to guess and hope you have your best month. Membership sites offer a gradually growing income while other methods result in an income roller coaster.
- Write your own physical book. Having your own book gives you a lot of credibility, and writing books is also a great way to make more money online. If someone buys 2 of your books, and you have written 5 books, chances are that person will eventually buy all 5 of your books.
- Have the right mindset. This is the most important one of them all. Having the right mindset means wanting to accomplish your goals. The right mindset will give you the willpower to accomplish the other 6 things on the list.
- Work with others. One person does not make a team. It is possible to become successful alone, but you need to work with others in order to build a powerful, multimillion dollar presence on the web.
- Have your own seminar. There are a wide variety of ways to have your own seminar. You can coach others, speak at public events, have teleseminars, webinars, and more! Choose to implement two of these methods at most.
- Have a list. You need to know who is subscribing to your blog, following you on your social networks, and likely to buy your products. By creating these lists, you will be able to find the people who will buy the products that turn you into an internet millionaire.
- Have virtual assistants to save time. These virtual assistants can save you a lot of time by performing various functions. By paying virtual assistants to do what you could do, you will have more time to create books and membership sites.
Those are the 7 traits, but getting all of those traits is challenging without a plan. Here is the plan I came up with in order to take control of all 7 of those traits.
- You need to acquire the right mindset before doing anything else.
- Start a blog and use social networks so you can create lists.
- Write the book. Make sure this takes 4 months so you have a physical book out there. As always, quality is key.
- Create the membership site. You should work with someone for the first membership site. This will allow you to produce a quality membership site while only putting in half of the work.
- Continue working with others after you create the membership site.
- Give copies of your book away for free to your members. You should still make a profit. This will boost your book sales and has the potential to turn your book into a bestseller. This part of the strategy will boost your income in the long run.
- When you are getting enough money, hire virtual assistants. While you can use some assistants every day, other assistants may only be needed once a week or once a month.
- Have some of your virtual assistants manage your teleseminar. You can do 25% of the teleseminars and have your virtual assistants do 75% of the teleseminars. All you have to do is tell your virtual assistant key points that they have to cover and get a guest on your teleseminar. This will allow your teleseminars to go on autopilot, and all you will have to do is public speaking every once in a while.
Those are the traits, and that’s how you optimize them. For those of you who are curious (almost everyone), this is the infographic.