Anne Rainbow is the content editor and creator behind Scrivener Virgin where she takes us through her journey of mastering the popular writing tool while providing insights into the realms of self-publishing and marketing. Anne also created the Red Pen course where she teaches writers how to self-edit and enjoy the process.
Quotes To Remember:
“That’s what makes it so compelling, you can’t give up, because you’re in a team.”
“It’s all in the planning.”
“It doesn’t matter where you start, as long as you have a mind map.”
“Whatever your challenge is, it’s much much easier if you have people around you supporting you.”
“I want to breathe the same air as people with whom I share values.”
What You’ll Learn:
- How to prepare to write a novel in a month
- How to juggle creating useful content in blog posts and other places while still working on your own novel.
- How to decide what your book will be about.
- How to write over 50,000 words and turn it into useful content
- How to plan in advance to create time. Even up to a month!
Key Links From The Show:
I See You by Claire Mackintosh
Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life by Dr Wayne Dyer
The Artists Way by Julia Cameron