Richard Shuster is a psychologist and host of The Daily Helping Podcast. The show features guests who inspire listeners to become the best versions of themselves and make the world a better place. This encapsulates Richard’s journey of helping others and encouraging others to do the same.
Quotes To Remember:
“We always strive to be better, there isn’t this magical day where we’re just like “Hey, I’m done learning, I’m done developing?..but I do believe there is a formula.”
“Even when you reach that status, you can always do more, and be better.”
“Whether we’re giving, or we’re receiving, the reaction that we experience physiologically is identical.”
“Helping others allows us to experience even greater pleasure.”
“You are who you associate with.”
“Find those people who are going to help you achieve your goals and help you along the way.”
“Don’t ride the highs too high and the lows too low.”
“You HAVE to face your fear.”
What You’ll Learn:
- Why giving is just as important to you as receiving.
- How to distance yourself from influences in your life that have impeded your ability to maximise your potential.
- How to focus on the long term goals and prospects as an entrepreneur
- Why and How it is important to face your fears.
- How to become your “Best Self” and why helping others helps you get there.
Key Links From The Show:
“The Daily Helping” in the App Store > Richard’s App.