Seth Godin is the author of nineteen international bestsellers that have been translated into over 35 languages. His body of work changed the way people think about marketing and the work we produce. By focusing on everything from effective marketing and leadership, to the spread of ideas and changing everything, he has been able to motivate and inspire countless people around the world.
He has been an incredible role model since the early stages of my journey. Seth is an incredible person and I know you’ll get a lot from this episode.
- Finding your smallest viable audience
- Building a culture around our businesses
- Discovering our audience’s problems and solving them
- Getting clear on our story
- Determining what your brand should stand for