Ian Altman a two-time bestselling author and weekly columnist for Inc. and Forbes. His book, Same Side Selling attracted a lot of attention from leaders in the space including Seth Godin who referred to the book as “one of two intriguing books you should read on B2B consultative selling.” His popular weekly podcast, Grow My Revenue Business Cast is available on iTunes or wherever you get your favorite podcast
Quotes To Remember:
“95% of people don’t like to be sold to and the other 5% don’t like to be sold to either.”
“You can follow a structure that will help you focus on the right thing.”
“If the best answer in a selling situation is YES, the worst answer you can get is actually MAYBE.”
“NO might just mean ‘No, not today.’”
What You’ll Learn:
- Getting New Prospects While Still Nurturing Existing Customers
- Narrowing Your Focus in the Marketplace
- Recommendations on Getting That First Client
- Preparing For a Conversation with a Prospect
Key Links From The Show:
Content Marketing Secrets by Marc Guberti
Exactly What to Say by Phil M. Jones
Never Lose a Customer Again by Joey Coleman
Attention Pays by Neen James
Support Breakthrough Success On Patreon
Please consider supporting Breakthrough Success on Patreon. I publish five episodes per week which I carefully prepare for, and I choose to not run ads in my podcast to enhance the listener experience.
I offer my patrons various perks, and even a donation as small as $1/mo would make a big difference for growing and maintaining Breakthrough Success.
You can support Breakthrough Success by going here.