Ryan Moffett is the lead manager of the Blackpier Atlas Portfolio of Strategies spending the last 12 years specializing designing and trading robust systems and strategies. In those 12 years he has worked with and been mentored by traders out of the CBOE as well alternative hedge fund managers out of New York and California.
Prior to managing Blackpier Capital, he worked for Martin & Company, a $2 billion investment firm as well as Gulfstream Capital, an alternative investment advisor with $40 million in assets.
Quotes To Remember:
“You can have the greatest idea in the world, but if you can’t execute on that idea it ain’t much good.”
“In baseball, you can be wrong 7 out of 10 times, you can still be an All star…..trading isn’t that different.”
“Failure is constantly happening.”
“One of the biggest parts of being a trader is understanding what the other side thinks and how they think.”
“If you cover your downside, your upside will take care of itself.”
“The market is never wrong.”
What You’ll Learn:
- The pathway to becoming a high performance investment trader
- Why it’s so important to surround yourself with people doing what you want.
- How to decide whether an investment is right/good for you.
- How to plan for bad cycles/periods
- How to differentiate between “false hype” and good analysis.
Key Links From The Show: