Jordan Goodman is known as America’s Money Answers Man because he’s been answering Americans’ questions about personal finance for over 35 years. He was the Wall Street Correspondent at MONEY Magazine for 18 years, was a regular analyst for NBC News for 9 years, and has appeared in many other places. He hosts the weekly Money Answers Radio Show on the Voice America Business Network.
Quotes To Remember:
“There’s a keyword to being successful in business and entrepreneurship. That word is leverage.”
“Spend effort and time for things that’s gonna pay off.”
“You’ll never know which will work until you try it.”
“If you are always waiting to aim to what is exactly perfect, you may never pull the trigger.”
“It’s never a smooth path to success.”
You got to have passion in what you are doing
What You’ll Learn:
- Ways to diversify your income
- Running your business with affiliate relationships
- Common mistakes people make in diversifying income
- Other things to do with your money instead of putting them in a bank
- How to find balance between investing and keeping money in the bank
- How to gradually increase your risk tolerance
- Tips on determining the right investment
Key Links From The Show:
Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms by Jordan Goodman
The Truth About Your Future by Ric Edelman
Unshakeable by Tony Robbins
Support Breakthrough Success On Patreon
Please consider supporting Breakthrough Success on Patreon. I publish five episodes per week which I carefully prepare for, and I choose to not run ads in my podcast to enhance the listener experience.
I offer my patrons various perks, and even a donation as small as $1/mo would make a big difference for growing and maintaining Breakthrough Success.
You can support Breakthrough Success by going here.
Leave a Reply