Our host Marc is joined by Jeet Banerjee, to talk about his very hands on approach in business. Jeet, originally a teenage entrepreneur, founder of Statfuse and JB Media Force, takes time to go through his ideas in the business world and his success to date.
Listen in to hear Jeet tell us about progressing from a teenager working for pocket money in a situation where he had no creative freedom or control, to finding a gap in the web design market and building his first company, before selling. Jeet talks about his hands-on approach to work, and why his motto of “Launch fast and fail fast” is so important to his success. Marc asks the questions you want the answers to, and covers everything from motivation to validation, with advice for all. Join us to find out what Jeet means by “Nail it, and then scale it”, and as always, hear our guest’s favorite inspirational quote.
– How being an entrepreneur can give you control and creative freedom
– Why setting bigger goals is important
– Why hiring a quality team with the same vision is key to progress
– How to be motivated by small successes
– Why “You only need to get it right once”
– Jeet’s advice for trying to breakthrough
– Jeet’s 3 key tips for growing a business
Key Links from the Show:
https://statfuse.com/ – Jeet’s Business
http://www.jeetbanerjee.com/ – Jeet’s Personal Site
Leave a Reply