There are over a billion unique visitors on YouTube every month, and more people than ever are trying to get a small piece of that traffic. However, people who just start their new channels realize that getting a small piece of YouTube’s traffic is not as easy as expected. In order to get more views on YouTube, follow these 5 steps.
- Create quality videos. Spend the time to make sure that your video is the cream of the crop. The quality videos, whether they be comical or educational, are the ones with the most traffic.
- Promote your YouTube videos on your social networks once every two days. This will result in more people knowing about your videos. One tweet does not do the job. Many tweets spread over a long period of time get the job done.
- Have a channel trailer. The channel trailer automatically plays right when someone looks at your channel. That way, you will automatically get another view.
- Have catchy titles. Titles that few people would think of and creative puns work very well on YouTube. The title of the video will allow a person to decide whether or not they want to view your video.
- Create videos that people watch a lot of. Lego reviews are very popular on YouTube. My most popular video is currently a Lego review done in under 30 seconds. I am going to create a channel about Legos to get more views on YouTube as well as maintaining the channel I currently use.
What are your tips and tactics to get more views on YouTube? Please share them below.