Have you ever wondered why some people struggle to get 10 subscribers while others are getting thousands of subscribers every day? There are plenty of factors that determine how many subscribers people get on YouTube. Some people on YouTube happened to be celebrities before they created their YouTube accounts while other people became celebrities because of YouTube.
Getting subscribers on YouTube is critical because your subscribers will know when you come out with a new video. More subscribers always results in more views and ultimately allow you to build a stronger presence on YouTube. In order to get more subscribers for your YouTube channel, follow these 10 tips:
- Have numerous videos. Many of the famous people on YouTube have uploaded well over 100 videos. If you want to get more subscribers on YouTube, you need to present your viewers with more videos. Giving your viewers more videos to watch will allow them to see more of what you have done. When your viewers see multiple videos, they will subscribe to your channel.
- Upload quality videos. You know about Geico’s hilarious Hump Day commercial. You remember the videos that went viral because they got a lot of viewers, but also because those viral videos were really good. In order to get more subscribers, you need to upload quality videos so your viewers have a good reason to subscribe to your channel.
- Host a giveaway on YouTube. Giveaways always result in more engagement, subscribers, and followers. Hosting a giveaway creates the buzz that will have other people telling their friends about you. The $1.5 million giveaway completely changed Esurance’s presence on Twitter.
- Spread the word about your YouTube channel on other social networks. Tell people about your videos using your other social networks. Telling other people about your channel and videos will result in more views and ultimately, more subscribers.
- Consistently upload videos. By consistently uploading videos to your YouTube channel, your viewers will know exactly when you will be coming out with another video. People will subscribe to your channel because they know you are active on YouTube, and they know the exact date and time of your next video.
- Tell your viewers what your next video will be. This helps to create the buzz for your next video. If your viewers want to stay informed about your next video, the best way to do that is by subscribing to your channel.
- Ask for people to subscribe to your channel at the end of your videos. This method will be effective depending on how good your videos are and how many videos your viewers watch. This method is utilized by people with over 10,000 subscribers. However, do not beg for your viewers to subscribe to your channel. Asking and begging are two different things. When asking for subscribers, use annotations. The annotations should tell people what they will get for subscribing to your channel.
- Interact with the people who comment on your videos. If someone comments on your video saying you did a fabulous job or asking you a question, respond to that comment with the right response. Whether thanking someone for the complement or answering a question, interacting with your viewers will make them more likely to subscribe to your channel.
- Add a YouTube widget to your blog. If your blog is already getting a lot of traffic, you will easily be able to get more subscribers with a YouTube widget. With the widget, visitors will be able to subscribe to your channel without leaving your blog. It’s a win-win!
- Interact with other YouTubers. You do not have to only interact with the people who leave comments on your videos. Instead, you can also leave comments on other people’s videos and interact with them that way.
Those are 10 powerful ways to get more YouTube subscribers. If you have any other methods to get more YouTube subscribers, or you want to share your opinion about this blog post, please share your thoughts below.