YouTube gets over 1 billion unique visitors every month. However, there are many videos on YouTube that don’t have over 100 views. In fact, some YouTube videos have not been viewed at all. In order to gain a powerful presence on YouTube, your videos need to get viewed more often. Here are 20 different ways to get more people viewing your YouTube videos.
- Publish videos at a consistent basis. I publish a video every Saturday at 9 am EST.
- Tell people about your videos using your other social networks. When I tweeted about my YouTube videos, the number of views I got on my YouTube videos tripled.
- Have links to older YouTube videos in your new videos. You may decide to add some links in the middle of the video. However, you should always have links to your older YouTube videos at the end of your older ones just like Brussup.
- Tell people to subscribe to your channel at the end of your videos. Once someone subscribes to your channel, that person is more likely to watch any videos you upload in the future.
- Have a link of one of your older videos in your new video’s description. Make sure both of the videos are similar to each other before you do this.
- Host a giveaway on YouTube. This will get you more subscribers, views, and comments.
- Comment on other people’s videos. Doing this gives you backlinks on YouTube. Make the decision to comment on 5 videos every day about your niche.
- Promote your YouTube videos on your blog. I have a page on my blog with some of my videos.
- Create a prelaunch plan for your video in which you tell people about your video on your social networks before it launches.
- Contact popular blogs and give them exclusive access to your video before it launches.
- Write blog posts dedicated to your YouTube channel.
- Organize your videos on your channel so your visitors can easily access your videos based on their desired topics and subtopics.
- Create a YouTube video with a list. People love lists.
- See what kinds of videos are getting a lot of views in your niche and create videos about similar topics.
- Ask the experts what allowed them to become successful on YouTube. You never know what you will learn.
- Use HARO to get free PR. HARO can help out towards getting more views on YouTube and getting more subscribers.
- Have a video in your channel that automatically plays when someone visits your channel. Each time someone visits your channel, you automatically get a view.
- Have a good thumbnail for your YouTube video. A bad thumbnail makes people less likely to watch a video while a good thumbnail makes people more likely to watch a video.
- Create quality videos that are worth sharing. The quality of your video will decide how long your viewers watch your video and if they decide to watch your other videos as well.
- Look at the experts in your niche and find patterns. Copy the patterns that work in order to get more views on YouTube.
Remember that everyone starts out with 0 views. By implementing these tactics, you will see a gradual increase in traffic. Implementing these tactics won’t result in you having 100,000 views in 24 hours, but these tactics will help your YouTube videos get more views.
Leave a Reply