Jim Heskett is the juggling author who writes at least four books every year as he juggles book writing with the time he spends with his family, friends, and his full-time job. He shatters the excuse of not having enough time to write your very own book, and we’ll unveil the curtain with Jim’s productivity secrets
Quotes To Remember:
“I have to focus on what people want, and that’s how I can provide the most value.”
“I’m always learning.”
“If I’m going to build an empire……I can’t slack off even for one day.”
“I’m 100% responsible for my success and my failures.”
“Writing has never felt like a chore for me.”
What You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s important to have a good team around you to help with your business.
- How to market fiction books to the right audience, using similar authors to help get it in the right hands
- Why creating content has multiple uses, and how it can be repurposed for benefit
- How to use a mailing list to promote and attract new customers
- How to work quickly to prevent getting stuck on ideas that don’t sell, instead focusing on what people want.
Key Links From The Show: