Robert Glazer is the author of Performance Partnerships, The Checkered Past, Changing Present and Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing and the founder and Managing Director of Acceleration Partners, an industry-leading affiliate marketing agency. His agency has attracted many high-profile clients including Adidas, Reebok, Gymboree, Target, Modcloth, and many others.
Quotes To Remember:
“Any good affiliate has valuable shelf space.”
“The key difference in a well-run affiliate program is that you have real resources against recruiting.”
“Affiliate marketing is half technology and half people.”
“A lot of people are just afraid of trying.”
What You’ll Learn:
- Optimizing offers to make them more attractive
- How to find perfect partners in promoting your brand
- Learn to engage with partners through the launch process and boost commissions
- How to continue conversation with affiliates even when you are not launching new stuff
- How to get affiliates involved with an Evergreen promotion?
- What makes a successful affiliate program?
Key Links From The Show:
Performance Partnerships, The Checkered Past, Changing Present and Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing by Robert Glazer
Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
Mistakes Were Made (But Not by Me) by Carol Tavris and Elliot Aronson