Although YouTube is the leading social network in video creation, and it is also the 3rd most popular website on the entire web, few people are taking advantage of this powerful social network. A majority of YouTube users do not use YouTube to build a presence on the web, and some users have not uploaded a single video of their own to YouTube. If you are like one of the many people who has even never tried YouTube or stopped a while ago, you need to start taking YouTube seriously, and here’s why:
- YouTube gets over 1 billion unique visitors every month. That’s more than most websites, and that audience is ginormous. There will be millions of people in that audience who will be targeted viewers. Targeted viewers are the ones who would enjoy viewing videos that match the types of videos you upload on YouTube.
- Some people have made full-time incomes on YouTube. The Google Adsense Program is at its prime on YouTube. Some people have been able to make millions of dollars from Google Adsense, and it wouldn’t be so bad to become a part of the seven-figure club.
- You can promote your other social networks on YouTube. You can promote the social media icons with YouTube’s channel feature, and you can also promote your other social networks in the actual YouTube video. At the end of every YouTube video, tell your viewers where they can find you, and be sure to tell your viewers to subscribe to your channel.
- People watch video content for a long time. If you upload valuable YouTube videos, people will watch your YouTube videos for a long period of time. The longer someone watches your YouTube video, the more likely that person is to subscribe to your channel and follow you on your social networks.
- People search YouTube to learn about products and services more than any other social network. That means if you are selling or reviewing products, YouTube is the perfect place to go. People want to see what the product actually looks like and hear someone explain the features. For those kinds of desires, people go to YouTube for the answers. You can start reviewing your favorite products or review your own products. It’s entirely up to you.
Those are the five reasons why you need to take YouTube seriously. Are you going to use YouTube more often and start to take it seriously? If so, these articles may be of good help.