No one can help anyone get out of the bad habit of procrastination. They can advise ways to get out of procrastination, but it is up to the procrastinator to change his habits. There are many people who procrastinate, and then the perfect day for productivity turns into another wasted day. I want to share with you some methods that I use to prevent myself from procrastinating so that you procrastinate less as well.
- Write down your goals and make a schedule for when each goal should be accomplished.
- Think about where you will be if you don’t procrastinate for a day.
- Take very small breaks. My breaks are only 5 minutes long when I have to do something important for my business.
- Stay away from the TV or surfing the internet. Those two devices can take away a lot of time.
- Make what you do fun. You’ll want to do it more.