No matter how much you are boosting your SEO, it takes a long time to see the results. In addition, some methods of boosting SEO are more challenging than others. Even if your blog is not getting the full benefits of SEO, it is still important to optimize on it so you see the results come in later on. If you are not getting the best results from SEO, chances are you will want to improve your SEO in a few minutes. These are 5 easy ways to boost your SEO, and they all take about 1 minute each to implement.
- Add tags to your blog posts. Tags are what people search on Google to find your blog post. If you want people to search for “How to get more blog traffic” to find your blog on Google, that entire phrase needs to be one of your tags. The ideal tag is 2-6 words long. You want the tag to be long enough to break away from some of the competition but not too long to the point where no one will search for that particular tag. People aren’t entering “How do I get more blog traffic super fast at one of the fastest rates in history” into Google’s search engine.
- Include links to your older blog posts in your new ones. Just look at some of your older blog posts and see which ones you can incorporate into your new blog posts. This reduces your blog’s bounce rate.
- Add social sharing buttons at the bottom of your blog posts. When people share your blog posts on their social networks, that also increases your SEO. This is one of the simplest ways to get search engines to notice about your blog. All you have to do after that is create content worth sharing.
- Write about Google. That’s an easy way to get more traffic which boosts your SEO and gives you more visibility. You will be amazed with what happens when you write about Google.
- Use your social networks often. This last one takes more than a minute to implement, but chances are you were already using social networks before reading this blog post. If you use HootSuite Pro to schedule your posts on your social networks, it will save you a lot of time.
Those are five easy ways to boost your SEO. These tactics are easy to implement and will have a powerful effect on your SEO. What are your thoughts on the list? Do you have any additional advice? Please share your thoughts below.