How I Did With My Easter Break Goals
There are only a few days left for Easter Break. I was able to accomplish many of my goals, forget about others, and make new ones. Here are the results:
- I am predicted to have over 3,500 Twitter followers by the end of Easter Break.
- I won’t be getting those extra 1,000 YouTube views, but I did get an extra 100 views.
- I have only created 1 video. I won’t create 20, but I plan to get to 10 before the end of Easter Break.
- I got a lot of Squidoo lenses out of Tier 4.
- I added more pages to this blog.
- I finished the updates for another blog.
- I added RSS Feeds to more of my Squidoo lenses.
- I have more lenses close to Tier 1 and 2.
- I am close to having my own iPhone/Android App.
- I am close to publishing eBooks on the Kindle.
There is still time for me to complete goals that I did not complete or work on new ones. There is no limit to how many goals you set yourself, and whether you complete them all or not, your business benefits.