Only 11% of bloggers use their blogs as their primary source of income. The other 89% are missing out on the secret. Here’s what they are missing:
It takes patience to go from an unknown to the next big thing. However, most people look at the word “patience” in a variety of wrong ways.
Many people think that a year separates them from making $0 a month to over $1,000 a month. It takes many years in order to achieve success. This is where people think they have been patient enough, but in reality, they give up before they can see their full potential.
Another problem with the word patient is that people think success is guaranteed within a certain amount of years. In 5 years, your blog will go from 0 visitors a day to thousands of visitors every day.
Is that possible? The answer is yes. However, people expect those results to happen whether or not they try to get more traffic such as increasing their blog’s SEO and taking other steps to increase traffic.
The 11% who are professional bloggers making a full income from their blogs never gave up and knew what the word patient meant. The other people who don’t look at blogging as a full income stream didn’t bother looking at the word patience, or they looked at the word wrong.
Leave a Reply