Unlike other social networks, Instagram relies on the fact that you are taking pictures primarily from your mobile device. Other social networks allow you to use a picture from the web or no picture at all.
Business owners and brands are now using Instagram, and the total number of users on Instagram has shot up like a rocket. However, few people are actually generating the buzz on Instagram so that people look at their products and services.
- Post 1-5 picture every day. If you have 10 pictures that you want to post today, it’s better to spread them out over a period of time so you have enough pictures to post for the entire week. Consistency is more important than getting a fast start.
- Host a giveaway. This method works well on any social network, but especially Instagram where you can take a picture of yourself holding the prize and sharing it with everyone. That picture will definitely get a lot of likes.
- Comment On Other People’s Pictures. The more times people see you on Instagram, the more they will remember your presence. When more people remember, this allows you to generate and keep the buzz. People who are remembered are the ones who become successful.
- Promote your Instagram account and pictures on your blog. The more you promote your Instagram account and pictures, the more traffic and followers you will get. Promoting all of that on your own blog is a great way to increase traffic and get more followers. This applies for any social network.
- Build a following. There are plenty of ways to do this. All four of the above ways will help you get a following while generating and keeping buzz. Another great way to build a following on Instagram is by following others back.