The size of your blog audience is one of the determining factors of how far your content spreads and how many sales you make. Many of the successful bloggers who have turned blogging into a full-time income also have low Alexa ranks to boast about. The low Alexa ranks indicate that those blogs are popular and getting thousands of daily visitors. Your blog’s growth may be the difference between the sales you are getting now and the extra sales you could be getting later. In order to expand your blog audience, follow these six tips.
- Grow your social media audience. The bigger your social media audience is, the more people you will be able to reach. The best way to grow your social media audience is by growing a targeted following. Growing your social media audience is one of the best ways to boost your blog’s SEO.
- Get people to stay on your blog longer. The longer someone stays on your blog, the more likely that person is to visit your blog in the future. If you are able to get numerous returning visitors to your blog, those visitors will continuously share your content and tell their friends about you. Some of the ways to get people to stay on your blog longer are by making your blog load faster and reducing your blog’s bounce rate.
- Write blog posts consistently. If you are consistently writing blog posts, your visitors will have a reason to come back to your blog every day and eventually subscribe to your blog. Writing blog posts on a consistent basis will allow you to get more blog traffic, and as you add more blog posts to your blog, math will start to work in your favor. If your blog has 100 blog posts, each blog post needs to get 10 visitors every day in order for the blog to bring in 1,000 daily visitors. However, if your blog has 1,000 blog posts, then each blog post needs to bring in 1 visitor every day in order for you to achieve the goal of getting 1,000 daily visitors. You need to ensure that your blog posts are valuable enough to be something that others would want to visit.
- Get on more podcasts and interviews. Radio Guest List has been a powerful tool for me to get featured on more podcasts and interviews. Although my credentials help, I have been able to get opportunities from Radio Guest List that I would not have gotten before. What you can also do now is create a page on your blog that tells people you can do public speaking and get interviewed. What you need to do for the long term is build your presence so you become someone that others would want to interview.
- Make sure you are getting the most out of your individual visitors. It’s great to have numerous visitors, but you also want to make sure you are getting the most out of your individual visitors. If you cannot optimize on 50 engaged visitors, then how are you going to optimize on thousands of engaged visitors. Set up your blog so people would want to subscribe and buy your products.
- Get more people to subscribe to your blog. It is essential to get as many people as possible to subscribe to your blog. The bigger your list is, the more people there are on that list to buy your products. All you need to do at that point is send emails to your subscribers that they enjoy. Getting more blog subscribers is as easy as pie if you know how.
Growing your blog audience is an important way to spread on the web, get more subscribers, get even more visitors and get more sales. What were your thoughts on the list? Did you have a favorite tip or an additional tip (or both)? Please share your thoughts and advice below.